Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 not syncing with my Android after 12/15 app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried all of the suggested quick fixes....turned my phone off, turned off my bluetooth, restarted the app......nothing works. My fitbit charge 2, which is maybe 2 montha old, has been stuck on not syncing and also said I had a fitbit software update which won't go through since Thursday. Also tried unpairing my fitbit with my phone, but now it won't even find my fitbit.    Any suggestions before I contact customer support?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

After updating to 2.39 I cannot get my Alta to update. The sync never finishes and just fails each time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cinncy @Olsonca I recommend restarting the tracker and then following the rest of the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article. Once done, give syncing another try and let me know if that helps to get you back on track.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I appreciate your suggestions....however, upon trying all of the many troubleshooting steps you shared, my Charge 2 is still not syncing with my phone.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you try uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I did.  I'm currently chatting with Customer Support, as I've done every possible step given me here in the Community.  I'll let everyone know if they help me fix this!  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

They are sending me a replacement Charge 2.  Thanks all for trying to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything except uninstalling. I really didn't want to do that. I had bluetooth forget it and reconnect and then it worked fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my Flex 2. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps multiple times and nothing works. I keep getting the "tracker not found"  message. I will try again tomorrow and see, but please advise if there are any other options to make it work again. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue with fitbit charge 2. I've had it since December and it's periodically had issues synching but typically after a reset will work.  However, I've tried everything including your advice provided here and still nothing.... suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes