Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge will not sync to app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thursday my Fitbit would sync with my app.  Now since the app updated it will not sync.  Sync to my computer app but not my phone app which I use all the time.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome aboard the Fitbit Community @Larae711, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. 

Try the steps suggested in this post, it might get you back on track: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this get you back on track. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this same issue with my charge. I've reset my phone and reinstalled the app and tried all the other tricks that are recommended and nothing is working. 

And yes I have location enabled and the permission enabled.

Im on the google pixel with beta android 

I was able to sync 5th June at 9:15 and I haven't been able to update since. I've tried multiple times and the tracker is never found 

Note: it just can't seem to find the tracker at all. It's not an issue with uploading thoe sync, its regarding the locating and retrieval of data from the band

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  My Charge HR worked In,the wee hours of Tuesday morning and won't sync since.  Location,enabled, Bluetooth enabled.  Very frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ppuddlejumper, good to see you again and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @TheFruityKiwi

In your case @TheFruityKiwi, I was reading you have a google pixel and this phone is not listed as compatible. Despite this phone has all the requirement to be compatible, not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App. For this reason our teams are still testing the compatibility of this phone to guarantee it will  support all the features of the Fitbit app. If your device isn't listed, you can check the list of compatible devices at a later date to see if device support has been added.

I'm wondering if you have tried the troubleshooting step I have mentioned before @Ppuddlejumper? Is your phone listed as compatible?

See you around and catch ya later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes