Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Exercise app keeps crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Pixel Watch 2 and the Fitbit Exercise app continually crashes. It doesn't matter if I start a walk, run, or treadmill exercise, the app immediately crashes and reloading it causes the distance to no longer be displayed. It is unusable. Are there any solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Wacat, welcome to the community, if we are to assist you we are going to need more information. How long have you had your PW2, did it work satisfactorily previously? What steps have you taken to resolve the problem & what were the results? I assume you have set up your PW2 with the Fitbit app as well as the watch app, you may find this video helps you review your set-up.

Please let us know by posting here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had the watch for about one week. Updated to the latest firmware and updated all apps. Symptoms persisted. I factory reset the watch last night and repaired it with my Pixel 7 pro and the problem persists and the Fitbit Exercise app crashes when starting an exercise. There are not many other apps on the watch so it is not running out of space.

Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes