Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my new versa on Monday worked great. But now it hasn't synced since Tuesday morning, I've restarted the phone and deleted the app but nothing. Can anyone help or should I return it? 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Having tried restarting the phone without success, try restarting the Versa:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
Best Answer

@SteveH wrote:

Having tried restarting the phone without success, try restarting the Versa:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Thank you so much. All synced up 😀

Best Answer

Mine hasn't synched all week, followed steps above still no good. Any ideas please?

Best Answer

The Fitbit logo doesn't appear

Best Answer

If restarting the phone and multiple restarts of the fitbit don't work then there are some troubleshooting steps in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

@Ivi2202 if the restart function doesn't give the logo then it sounds bad. I think your best bet would be to contact customer support: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI there @Deb0504red and @Ivi2202, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and I'm wondering if the suggestion of @SteveH get you back on track?

To add some additional data, don't forget to review the version of your Fitbit app: For more information please refer to this post.

See you later and feel free to report if the issue was resolved.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Thank you This worked  after trying so many of the different options

Best Answer

Hi no my issue is still not resolved. I am unable to sync my versa and very disappointed with it to be honest!

Best Answer

So glad that I found your message.  I was having the same problem with syncing and tried restarting my Versa.  All is well now.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all that and can see on my watch but not in app so I can't see sleep...any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa quit syncing a few days ago.  I tried the tips on this page and nothing worked. 

Finally, I deleted the Fitbit app from my android phone,

Unpaired my Fitbit Versa on my phone,

then deleted the devise from my android phone.

I re-downloaded the Fitbit app,

Went into set up a new device,

Logged into Fitbit,

was given a new number on my Fitbit Versa which I entered into my phone,

Everything updated and synced with no loss of data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Im so disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes