Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No activity" Message On Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love FitBit. I love the idea of it, that I can compete with and/or cheer on friends counting our steps together. However, for the past few months - yes, MONTHS, not days or weeks - FitBit has not fixed a crucial part of their tracking software. Before I used to be able to see who of my friends was an active FitBit user, and their average daily step count from their previous week. Since challenges are limited to 10, and I have more than 10 friends, I liked to have the ability to clump people by how many steps they did. Easy, usually. Now, when I pull up my friends to invite them to a challenge it says "no recent activity" for all of them. Even worse, the list includes friends that haven't used their FitBit in years!

I contacted FitBit support a number of times and via a number of methods regarding this issue. The response is always fast and polite, that they are aware of the issue, but don't know when it will be fixed.

Community challenges are why I have stuck with FitBit for so long, and haven't switched to another device. My friends and I enjoy them immensely, and I know it encourages us all to be more active.

Taking nearly 3 months (and counting) to fix a part of their app that was working just fine seems to tell me that FitBit is on a downward slide. Is there any chance this problem will be fixed? Or are they just going to leave it broken? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @kwestfield.

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience and feedback on the situation.

As you have mentioned, our team is aware of this situation and it is being looked into. Please do know that we take all feedback seriously and that we are always looking for ways to improve the overall Fitbit experience. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team.

As for the situation itself, as soon as there are any news or updates we will be letting everyone know.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes