Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit alta hr not compatible with Samsung s5 neo?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a fitbit alta hr today, but it doesn't connect with my phone an Samsung s5 neo. Is there any way that I can make it work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That's weird, I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro and it hooks up right away.  Are you sure you have it connected to the Bluetooth in your phone?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesnt seem to be on the Supported Devices List, but I dont have that phone so cant say if it might work or not.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi @Mireille0907 @NellyG @DramaQueenDiva, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@Mireille0907 Congratulations for purchasing your Fitbit Alta HR. Like @NellyG mentioned, the Samsung S5 Neo is not part of the list of compatible devices. In order to set up your tracker without any problem, is necessary having a compatible device. There are some users who have had success syncing with not compatible cellphones, however we are not able to guarantee that everything will work as intended. If you want to give it a try, please follow these workarounds to resolve difficulties to set up.

Keep in mind that you are still able to set up your tracker to your computer or to a compatible cellphone.

I've moved this thread to the Android board because it is more related to the topic.

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. It is already working! I don't know if it is working properly, since this is my first activity tracker, but that I will discover.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes