Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit alta wont sync with galaxy s6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has been trying to sync all day with s6 and cant. It looks like it's attempting to but failing.  I've turned phone off and on and run through troubleshooting but to no avail . Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Debbycf, awesome to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting?

Thank you for trying to turned Off and On your phone on your own. What additional troubleshooting steps have you tried? As a matter of review I'm going to share with you the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Perhaps resetting the cache of your app will improve its functionality: 

log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version)

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes