Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Amazon Fire 10 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to create a family account using my account on my daughters new Amazon fire 10 but when I go into the account icon there is no option to create a family account!

Any advice greatly received.c

Many thanks

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Pcrach56, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems trying to create a Family Account on an Amazon Fire 10 tablet. I'd like to help!

I think that the reason why you're not being able to do this is because the Amazon Fire 10 is not a supported device to sync with Fitbit. To know which devices can sync with your Fitbit tracker without a problem, you can click here.

If you need more help, let me know!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Pcrach56 the problem may be that the app version available to you on Amazon is an older one that may be before the family account was offered. 

The version I have on my kindle fire tablet doesn't have all that I have on my phone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is not correct, I have been connected to the fitbit app on my fire 10 for the last 4 months, so I would presume it is supported, it just suddenly stopped working, my weekly email s from fitbit say I have done zero steps for the last week, so it's not register ing at all 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got exactly the same problem. Installed and working since Dec 2021. Just suddenly stopped working at 2:26 on 26th April 2022. won't pair, wont link through dongle. Have there been any updates I should know about

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a latest version fire 10 and it syncs with my Alta, although somewhat slow. I have just bought a Charge 5 and it will not sync with the fire. This does not make sense.!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes