Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app food log crash fix not fixed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the most recent version of the Fitbit app.  It crashes every single time I try to access the food log.  I have cleared data and cache.  No difference.  Whatever 'fix' was put in place is not working for my LG4 android phone.  I can only access this function from my laptop.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LadyAT, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and you have tried one of the possible solutions by clearing the cache of the app.

However I'm wondering if you have logged out from your Fitbit app and restarted your phone?

Also make sure the Fitbit app is install in the root of your phone or internal storage and not in the external storage, since the access to the app by your phone in some occasion might be faster and more stable. If this is not working perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the app might be a solution too.

Something else to consider In this case, is the mode of your phone since the LG G4 doesn't figure in our list of compatible devices. This can be for two reasons, either is not being tested or is not compatible with the Fitbit app and the tracker functionality. However  this information is unknown even for us as moderators.

Hope this helps. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. I've tried restarted my phone, the app, clearing cache, nothing works. Very frustrating. Even deleting food items doesn't actually delete the item. After deleting something I checked my log on the website after syncing again and the food was still there. The app is also nothing relaying my water. I have water entered and it doesn't show up on the site. 

I have the LG Stylo 2 Plus. I've had the phone and Charge 2 device since last January with no issues until now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes