Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair with my phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a Chrge 2 for christmas which I managed to get connected to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) everything seemed fine. Today i went to the gym, wore my Charge 2 in a spin class and couldnt wait to sync it to my phone. I have spent the last 2hrs trying to sync it. 

It wouldnt sync, kept saying tracker not found, my bluetooth was saying charge 2 not available. I tried the old turn the bluetooth off and back on again, nothing. Tried to scan for near by devices, wasnt detecting it despite the tracker sitting right next to my phone. I unpaired the other 2 devices that were paired (even though they were turned off and not in use) nothing. I uninstalled the FITBIT app and reinstalled it, nothing. I checked my phone software was upto date, I turned the tracker off anc back on, I removed the device from the fitbit app an not because my phone cant detect the tracker I cant add it back. I have turned my phone off and back on, nothing. 

I called Fitbit support to be told the only thing they could do was send me a dongle to beable to connect the tracker to my laptop which i am not really happy with, I would rather sync it to my phone. 

Has anyone else had issues like this? Can anyone suggest something I havent yet tried?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Its nice to have you here in our Fitbit Community @Sparkstar. I'm sorry you are experiencing syncing issues with the Charge 2 all of a sudden. Thank you for let me know all the steps you have tried on your own. Rest assure our support team is sending the dongle to review if your tracker is not defective and if is capable to sync with a computer. I recommend to continue the process with them and let them know how it goes after trying with the dongle.

For any additional help let me know. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me. Have you ever gotten a fix for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem, my charge 2 worked fine until Sunday, now I cannot connect it to my phone or my tab, very frustrating!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my Charge2 since July 17 worked fine untill Sunday 12/30 now will not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with mine. I picked it up to use for new year after a few months off and cannot synch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes