Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone drops out calls after answering

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Blaze seems to be paired to my samsung s8 and recieves notifications of phone calls and txt  but phone calls cut out after answering on my Samsung s8. So my phone is basically rendered useless!!! please help

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Darrwnbigg, nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community! After reading your post, I can tell this issue you are experiencing is not caused by your tracker. Although I'm wondering if you have try to disable the Text/Call notifications from your Fitbit app to see if the issue persists?

In theory your tracker is not capable to interrupt your calls, since this feature is only based on real time notifications, but is not possible to interact with your phone in order to answer or hung up calls.

From my side I can recommend to restart your phone, although if the issue persists perhaps would be recommendable to reach out Samsung customer support for more help.

See you later and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Darrwnbigg, nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community! After reading your post, I can tell this issue you are experiencing is not caused by your tracker. Although I'm wondering if you have try to disable the Text/Call notifications from your Fitbit app to see if the issue persists?

In theory your tracker is not capable to interrupt your calls, since this feature is only based on real time notifications, but is not possible to interact with your phone in order to answer or hung up calls.

From my side I can recommend to restart your phone, although if the issue persists perhaps would be recommendable to reach out Samsung customer support for more help.

See you later and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info. Phone is up and working after rebooting. 

Best Answer