Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app isn't downloading

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been troubleshooting my Charge 3 because of the "Sleep Not Tracked" on the screen. I appreciate the lady that suggested another troubleshooting that worked for her. I uninstalled the app then installed it again. It seems that the downloading of the app is taking me forever (Its not downloading). I have freed up some space and I am sure that my internet connection is strong for the download. Does anyone experience the same?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update @KeiD, I am glad to hear that you contacted our support team and they helped you with this. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I've rebooted my phone a few times. =(

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @KeiD and @JohnnyRow thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

I would like to know if you keep having issues downloading the Fitbit app? Are you receiving any type of error?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AlejandraFitbit. All is well now. I got help from Fitbit team through email and they all did a great job in helping me solve the issue.  Thanks for the following up. Appreciate it. 😃

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @KeiD, I am glad to hear that you contacted our support team and they helped you with this. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes