Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not recording tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, anyone else having problems with recording a tracking exercise on the app recently?

It's happened again to me today and hasn't logged a long walk I did.  It was there, and now it's gone, and this is not the first time!

I'm getting so frustrated by fitbit now. I've used fitbit for four years now and have both a charge and a blaze, but with the connection issues of the blaze not linking to my phone, and now that app not recording properly, I'm completely losing confidence- are these updates intended to fix problems, or move us away to other systems?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Jonlj, thank you for joining the Fitbit Community! I saw your app is not recording  your tracking exercise. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how were you tracking your exercise. Was with any feature in specific? 

In the meantime, review your Fitbit app version. There was a new released that might improve the stability of the Fitbit app; for more details please refer to this post.

Keep me posted and I'm taking this as an opportunity of feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi l am having this same issue. My app is up to date and I see my progree each day on the fitbit howecer, the app is not pickjng uo the data and leaving each day with 0 steps. I have restarted the fitbit 3 times in a row as suggested by other posts and nothing. Very frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes