Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing previous days of data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the charge 3. The app counts correctly during the day,  however it doesn't show previous days.  I've had it for a week now and it shows no data for the last week. The day of activity is there but previous days are not.  Ive tried logging out/in. Ive tried restarting overhung and device.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @AshleyV86! Note that when you go back to previous days, only the main tile that contain your steps, calories, floors and so on, will show your data from previous dates. Secondary tiles like the hourly goal tile, will only display current day data even if you navigate to previous dates. This is an expected behavior. In your online Dashboard is different, since when you go to other dates the data will change accordingly to the day you are looking at.

If you need see other days, tap in the tile to have each date available on your mobile Dashboard. If your current day is not showing information this may be because your device has not uploaded your data yet or still is compiling it and that will take a moment to load the details.

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes