Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you delete any info you've logged? I accidentally logged way too much on one thing and i cant correct it on the app. I have the Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Give us a clue.  Are you talking about food, exercise, sleep, water, ...?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I managed to set my water intake today at 240 oz. And i didnt have anywhere
near that much
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner,  in the phone app select the water log. Scroll down to the day you want to adjust. Press on the entry that is wrong and the option to delete it should appear. Delete the entry. Then go back to the day in question and enter the correct amount by using the plus sign at the top right of that days display. 

Hope this helps. Cheers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that. There is no option to delete it
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, on mine I just pressed the amount that was written in figures and a bubble with a delete option appeared. I had to press it rather than tap it.

@JohnnyRow, I can't think of another way, any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ive done all that. I cant delete it. And i cant delete the app and start
over cause i dont have another email to use to sign up again
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you delete the app from your phone and reinstall it you don't have to reenter all that info. The app should synch to the tracker and if you need to log in use your original password and email to get access to all your original data.

If you decide to delete the app turn your phone off for a minute before reinstalling and again after reinstalling it sometimes seems to help things settle in better.

But I am hoping that @JohnnyRow may come back to you with a better suggestion before you have to resort to that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

On phone, tap water tile, then Today, then under 'Log History' tap the entry in question.  Then either edit the entry or tap the trash can at top right to delete.  I didn't follow exactly you both did but it was straightforward for me in the first time I have ever touched water logging.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow, cheers for that much more lucid explanation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I figured it out. Thank you for your help
Best Answer
0 Votes