Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app stopped on android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having issues with the fitbit app. Since the Android forced update every time  I try to open the app a box pops up and says that fitbit has stopped and asks if I want to restart it or send feedback. When I try to restart it the same box pops up and says that fitbit has stopped. It's a vicious cycle. Please help! Ty

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Rock164! I haven't had any issues since the update. Maybe something got corrupted. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  I've had the same issue since yesterday and have had no luck fixing it.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled the App but its still giving the 'fitbit has stopped, restart it or send feedback' 

I have a fitbit Flex and it's still counting my steps as the light indicators are still working.

I definitely think its the app issue and not a Fitbit issue

If anyone can advise that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, just been on the Live Chat with an agent and they helped me fix this issue.  I had to go into Apps, Google Play Services, Permissions and make sure that Storage and Telephone were allowed.  Then when i opened the Fitbit App it worked, no more 'fitbit has stopped, restart it or send feedback' error appearing. I hope this helps you too

Best Answer
0 Votes