Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 3 data not syncing to phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't been able to sync my charge 3 data to my Fitbit app since 6th Feb. I have searched community discussions and already tried the process suggested to other users who have had similar issues and this did not work.

I have reset my bluetooth, and now my charge 3 won't recognise my phone/ vice versa. Other phones won't detect my charge 3 either. 

Any suggestions?? 

Thanks, 

Erin

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @EzzleD I'm not sure what other phones, if they are around you may need to turn them off or at least make sure your Charge 3 does not show up in the Bluetooth menu.

Seeing that the Fitbit app was not communicating before removing the Charge 3 from your account, I would expect it to still not be communicating to set it up.

This setup process must be done through the Fitbit app and not the phones Bluetooth.

First we need to remove the Charge 3 from your phones Bluetooth, if it shows up here the app probably will not be able to discover the tracker.

My suggestion, since it is an Android device, log out of the Fitbit app and log in.

Now try and sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich_Laue,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried these and it still won't sync. I also tried to 'replace' the fitbit charge 3 in the app after I logged out and back in but to no avail... 

I'm not sure what else to try.

Thank you again, 

Erin

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 was not syncing for several days and I had not noticed... when I looked at my phone (Android Samsung S7)... it showed multiple "Charge 3s" but the sync on the app was running continuously.

I opted to try to "setup a new device" in the app (and I also unpaired all of the Charge 3s on the phones bluetooth registry... there were 4).  Afterwards, the syncing worked.

Fingers crossed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes