Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge is not updating time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Since yesterday my fitbit charge is not uodating time automatically , it shows last syn time . Time on clock is not automatically updated . So it is updated from sync to sync . It only from yesterday .
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Ashish007. If your tracker is not displaying the correct time, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, after that put the correct time and sync your tracker one more time. This worked for a while ago and hope it works for you too.

Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Ashish007. If your tracker is not displaying the correct time, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, after that put the correct time and sync your tracker one more time. This worked for a while ago and hope it works for you too.

Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks .. i have reset it . It worked
Best Answer

Welcome back @Ashish007 and you are welcome. I am glad to hear that your Charge is now working properly.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate in letting me know. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried that and sync'd twice it is still not updating. Any other suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll try this and get back to you,  thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes