Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit.com Unavailable

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since 5:30 this morning, Fitbit.com has been unavailable. I can’t start challenges on my Android or my iPad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BJI 

I called Fitbit Customer Service and after taking all my information they discussed it with the “Fitbit Team” and discovered there is a large outage that is causing parts of the Fitbit App to not work properly. Mostly the inability to chat in challenges. They are now aware of the issue and said they are working hard to get it resolved and wanted me to pass on that information to the community that they hope to have this large outage resolved quickly. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @BJI 

I called Fitbit Customer Service and after taking all my information they discussed it with the “Fitbit Team” and discovered there is a large outage that is causing parts of the Fitbit App to not work properly. Mostly the inability to chat in challenges. They are now aware of the issue and said they are working hard to get it resolved and wanted me to pass on that information to the community that they hope to have this large outage resolved quickly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your quite welcome @BJI 

Could you please mark this situation as resolved so people seeing your post will read the solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is up and running now correctly 😃 Happy Stepping 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is still out for me.  I am in the Bay Area.  Really bummed as my alta seems to have finally stopped after multiple resets and I was trying my sons Inspire today with the intent of maybe getting one... but can't test it out if I can't get connected.... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't been able to log into the app at all since 5:30 am.  

Best Answer
0 Votes