Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit heart rate sensors are not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart rate monitor light is no longer working. No heart rate being displayed. I have tried all of the helpful tips and nothing has worked. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your reply is appreciated @JK-MO3.

Due to our high season, our Support team may need 7 - 10 business days to send you information. If you require assistance immediately, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance. 

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @JK-MO3 may I ask what Fitbit tracker we are asking about? 

Have you tried a shutdown or restart. Checked that the heart rate is enabled and tried disabling/enabling? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JK-MO3, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you and just as @Rich_Laue asked, can you please specify which Fitbit device are you using? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check the information that's specified on our help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? and try the troubleshooting steps to fix the heart rate sensors of your Fitbit device.

Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,I have the fitbit versa 2. I have followed the recommended steps to try to fix the heart rate monitor, unfortunately none of them have worked. The light is completely unresponsive. The device on turned 1 yr old on Jan 16th. This effects the heart rate, excercise (cardio or fatburn registering) and the sleep monitoring portion is there anything else that can be done please? Thank you for replying!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,I have the fitbit versa 2. I have tried to restart the device, I have uninstalled and repaired the device (to try starting from scratch), I verified the heart rate was on the "on" in settings, cleaned it.... ect. There is no light on to read the heart rate anymore. Looking forward to your reply with further help/ tips!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post, certainly, the heart rate sensors of your Versa 2 are not working as the way they were designed. That said, let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help!I look forward to hearing from the company regarding my ticket.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're more than welcome @JK-MO3.

I'm happy to know that you're satisfied with the service provided. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions, I'll be here ready to help you. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!How long does it usually take for the company to respond to the open ticket,Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Due to our high season, our Support team may need 7 - 10 business days to send you information. If you require assistance immediately, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance. 

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes