Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit network is busy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Alta hasn't updated in weeks. The app tells me to update software but then network is always busy. Please help
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Have you trotted to kill and restart the app.

Log out and back in?

These ate steps that have helped others

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Jmel! Thanks for joining us! Cat HappyI noticed @Rich_Laue provided you with some great steps to resolve this. I'd like to add that you can also verify that you're able to access the internet through your phone's browser and you have a strong wifi or cellular connection. Please go here to ensure our website is not currently experiencing temporary network issues. If the issue perists, certificates on your Android phone for the Fitbit App needs to be enabled. To do so, please try the following: 

1) Make sure your current date and time are correct. The easiest way to do this is to visit Settings // Date & Time and make sure that the "Automatic Time Zone" and "Automatic Date & Time" are both checked. 
2) Make sure that all certificates that reference Fitbit.com are enabled on your handset. The easiest way to do this is to: 
- Open Settings // Security // Trusted Credentials 
- Make sure that all certificates that start with either "AddTrust" or "AddTrust AB", as well as "COMODO" are all enabled. To enable, click on the entry in the list, then scroll down and click the "Enable" button 
- Then reboot your phone.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes