Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not getting text notifications from Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody else not gettin text,

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Hello there @Tawnia15, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please don't hesitate to contact them back if the issue persists. 

I'll be around if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd like to know what the fix is. I have a Charge 3 with a Samsung Galaxy S10+. I got the Charge around Christmas 2019 and have never received a text message on it. Thanks. 

Best Answer

I have a Note 10+ and I'm not getting texts either

Best Answer

How did you fix it? Mine does not work either

Best Answer

Hello there @vinfont@khatlady42, and @AP179, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Hi @AP179, please note that your Note 10+ isn't yet a compatible device  as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue also with my S10. Got my tracker at Thanksgiving.  I was receiving notifications and now I'm not.  Just got replacement tracker today and I'm still having the same issue. Frustrating part is my husband's works just fine.  We both gave S10s and we both have Charge 3. We got our phones and trackers at same times.  I don't understand why his works but not mine.  Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue also with my S10. Got my tracker at Thanksgiving.  I was receiving notifications and now I'm not.  Just got replacement tracker today and I'm still having the same issue. Frustrating part is my husband's works just fine.  We both gave S10s and we both have Charge 3. We got our phones and trackers at same times.  I don't understand why his works but not mine.  Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. What did they tell you to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
They are aware and working on it is what I was told.

Ashley Petty
Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too.

Ashley Petty
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am wondering what customer support said. Did the offer a solution? (I have a Samsung S10 and a Charge 3.)

Best Answer
Customer service said they are aware of the problem, and they are working on it

Ashley Petty
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any time estimate on when the app will be compatible with the Note10+?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, thanks 😃

Best Answer

I did just see that the Note 10+ is not compatible with the app. So. I'm S.O.L currently

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Charge 3. Having similar issues with my Xiaomi Mi6 as well. App says Notification Service Not running, and needs to restart my phone. After restarting, the same message is still there. My other apps that access the notification (like pushbullet) doesn't seem to have problems. 

I followed all the guides from various links to no success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is working on the issue. A little patience will go a long way in this matter. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree!

Ashley Petty
Best Answer
0 Votes