Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not lighting up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit not working won't even lighting up. Still vibrating but nothing shows on fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I just had that issue a few weeks ago as well. The screen just went black but was still tracking, vibrating and charging. I left it on the charger over the weekend and it just randomly came back on. Has not done it since, thankfully. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you restarting got mine to work again.
DebT
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is now lighting up on thr face.  There is a message :

www.fitbit.com/setup

But when I log in to the fitbit app it says I already have the fitbit alta hr connected and it show battery full.  There are no green blinking light on the back of the fitbit.  Have you ever had this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

15793730174367472294289125062160.jpg

My fitbit is now lighting up on thr face.  There is a message :

www.fitbit.com/setup

But when I log in to the fitbit app it says I already have the fitbit alta hr connected and it show battery full.  There are no green blinking light on the back of the fitbit.  Have you ever had this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This past October, mine completely shut down while charging one day. Wouldn't come back on, light up or anything. My app was able to connect enough to show fully charged but wasn't tracking anymore at all. But when that happened, I had zero lighting or response from the watch. I have not seen the face functioning and green ones not. Aside from calling it in for malfunctioning reader, I'd suggest maybe powering it off if you can and seeing if the app can re-sync to it..maybe kickstart it back like charging my previous one for a week did. Sorry. I wish I could be of more help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.....I'll try your suggestion

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes