Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit (Versa 2) suddenly stopped tracking sleep. It started with three days of no sleep stages (even though I slept more than three hours) and now it doesn't track sleep at all. I can see the heartrate information for those days, so I know that part is working at least.
I haven't put in sleep manually and my fitbit is charged. I also haven't changed any settings. What else could be causing this? Everything was working fine before this, and stuff like steps and heartrate still work fine.  

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

My inspire didn't track sleep automatically either this morning, and its not the first time. I've to manually enter sleep hours for it to compute the stages and stats.

My guess is it's a server side problem, I tried many things but it keeps happening randomly.

-fx

Best Answer

Okay quick update: heartrate tracking suddenly stopped too. I've tried the steps given to others with this problem (turning tracking off, syncing, turning on tracking, syncing, and restarting) but this didn't work. I did update the android app yesterday, but i'm not sure how that could have caused my watch to stop tracking heartrate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's related. The day my inspire 3 doesn't record sleep automatically, it doesn't show heart rate either, or any health data, until I enter my sleep hours myself, then it's all ok.

Try to manually add sleep time, and your other stats should appear soon after!

-fx

Best Answer
0 Votes