Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one will not sync with my droid turbo phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my one for months. All of a sudden it won't sync. I have tried with and without wifi. I have deleted and reinstalled app. I have restarted Bluetooth, phone...Etc. please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Heath13, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. I was looking in to your Community profile and I wasn't able to see your tracker is paired. In this case I recommend if your tracker is not paired to your account to try the following steps:

On your app, tap on Account. Then you will see the screen from below, so the only thing you need to do is tap on set up a device.

Screenshot_2016-12-31-09-54-29.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-16-08-02-45.jpg

By selecting the option from above you will be able to add your the other tracker and replacing the existing one.

In addition you can review the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps, if the issue persists just let me know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted my device so I could try to resync it, but now I can't get it to even sync my device. I did try to add a new device it just says to make sure it is on which it is and to restart blue tooth which I have done. They will not sync anymore. The reason I deleted it was because I tried all the suggestions and they didn't​ work. So I thought if I tried from scratch maybe I would have luck. Nope.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is now synced. I needed to shut it down by connecting it to my computer and then turning it back on. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes