Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sleep heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently the app started showing my heart rate during sleep, up until a couple of days ago... how do I get it to show up again? Thanks 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @JoJ01970, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? Is your sleep being recorded normally but the heart rate information isn't show? In the meantime I receive your answers, please send me a screenshot of your concern following the steps that are specified on this post.

Looking forward to your reply.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo
Am using Samsung S10e. A couple of weeks ago, it started showing the heart rate whilst sleeping and I thought it was a wonderful idea!!! It stopped showing up like 2-3 days ago. My sleep is being recorded normally, but heart rate information isn't being shown.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I figured out what I was asking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get my phone to sync with my fitbit.  It says it wont sync again until Jan 19

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't solved!! 

In relation to where I saw the sleeping heart rate, go into your sleep for the night, scroll down to the very bottom... It used to show black as being above resting heart rate, and purple as below resting heart rate. 

Fitbit can you please help??

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not seen that.  Now if I scroll down I see a blurb about understanding Sleeping Heart Rate.  Click on that and it brings me a sign up for Sleep Score Premium - no thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdInCT  I agree, Premium doesn't have the options I need for all of that money.. Especially for someone who will be 80 next month... I had a sleep score of 82 last night.

I create a manual activity for my sleep because the HR is so related to RHR..  Also because of my age the calculation of 220-age*50% gives me some cardio burn at HR of 71

Here is last nights sleep graph and my RHR

sleeping HR.jpg

Sleep HR 15sep19.jpgrhr15sep19.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn't come up with the option of Premium?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoJ01970Tapping on last nights sleep, scroll to the bottom, does your App show the locked padlock.?

I click on the "Learn More" and that's when it mentions the "Paid offering with Fitbit Premium".  etc... But no $$$'s mentioned..

@JoJ01970 wrote:

Mine doesn't come up with the option of Premium?

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing there at all... Screenshot_20190915-141025_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoJ01970  I'm on Android App V3.5 as per my signature..

@JoJ01970 wrote:

Nothing there at all... Screenshot_20190915-141025_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes