Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit still not syncing after the last app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did last update, still not syncing 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Syncing issues have happened from time to time for years so if you have updated the android app to 3.37.1 and are still having problems it may be that the problem is not related to the issues with app version 3.37. In which case, it's worth trying the usual things to rectify syncing issues:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not syncing. Phone S10e.

Fitbit should help with health. Instead it causes stress.. i hope there is a compensation of some sort. 330eur and watch ia useless

Best Answer

Did all of these things:

• Removed old app
  • Charge4 removed from bluetooth devices
  • Installed new app version, verified version within the app
  • Restarted Charge 4
  • Restarted phone (Moto G5 plus, all updates installed)

Cannot add the Charge 4 as a new device, it finds the watch, the Charge 4 displays a 4 digit code and the fitbit logo. It then return to the clockface, no synchronisation, Charge4 not added.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

@Hypes65 thanks for trying to solve this prior posting. I suggest checking if your mobile device is on the fully compatible devices list. This list includes all mobile devices that have been found to be fully compatible with the functions of our Fitbit trackers, watches and the Fitbit app.
If a phone or tablet has been confirmed by us as not fully supported, this or that device may still work with the Fitbit app.

@Freshcarrot thanks for sharing those details. I understand where your stress comes from. If you haven't tried yet, please follow the instructions provided by our friend @SteveH.

@mateong thanks for all the troubleshooting performed. Currently the Moto G5 is not on the fully compatible devices list. If you have access to a different mobile device you can use to set it up. You can find useful information in this link Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't understand. I also have a Moto G5 Plus--not a Moto G5. It worked fine with the app until the syncing issues last month.

And yes...I already did all the listed steps. I'm not going to keep uninstalling and reinstalling just for it to work once and then never sync again for days.

Best Answer

Hi @leviosaaa, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for your effort in trying to solve this. If you haven't done yet, please check the information in this link What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes