Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sync issues?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm trying to sync my Moms old fitbit charge with my phone. Its already been factory reset, but it just won't sync to my android. It says hold for 3 seconds and only starts the stupid timer! I even tried turning it on after reset by holding it for 3 seconds and it still didn't work. HELPPP
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello and welcome to the forums @L3ap0ffaith

Try holding the button in a bit longer. When I do it, I make sure to have my finger right in the middle of the button. Sometimes if my finger slips, it will start the timer.

Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey my friend @Odyssey13, welcome to the Fitbit Community Smiley Very Happy! Try what my friend @Odyssey13 has suggested hoping that this does the trick.

If case that the timer starts again, what you need to try is having the display awake.. I had the same issue when I tried setting up my Charge HR (timer always started), but I try to press it once and I kept scrolling through the screens; what Fitbit needs you to do is having the display awake in order to give you the digits for the set up process.

Let us know the outcome!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer