Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I bought a fitbit versa last week and having major issues with syncing to my phone and updating information on the fitbit app. Is this a common problem and if so is there a quick fix without sending the tracker back? Phone is an android Sony xperia xz premium.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There are a few posts where people are having problems with this phone, and others where everything seems to be ok. This may be the reason that the phone is not on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices

Even if a phone does work with fitbits then syncing problems can occur from time to time, often without any apparent reason. Often this can be overcome by restarting the phone and restarting the fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

When that doesn't work then there are more troubleshooting steps in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

There are a few posts where people are having problems with this phone, and others where everything seems to be ok. This may be the reason that the phone is not on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices

Even if a phone does work with fitbits then syncing problems can occur from time to time, often without any apparent reason. Often this can be overcome by restarting the phone and restarting the fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

When that doesn't work then there are more troubleshooting steps in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
0 Votes