Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar yoga on android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I would suggest fitbit to bring fitstar yoga app on the android platform since android users have to carry two devices just for yoga app.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello

I have been using the fitstar on my android for a few weeks and was looking for yoga sessions to alternate and stretch (since there is no strechting in Coach)

I would be great to have the fitstar yoga on the Android platform as well since I do not have an iphone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MundraManan, good to see you around in this occasion. Indeed, thank you for your feedback and rest assure we give importance to deliver what our users wants to improve the Fitbit experience. At the moment this option is only available for iOS and not Android as you mentioned, however I would like to invite you to visit the following suggestion: Fitstar Yoga for Android as at this moment is under consideration.

It would be nice to have your support with this idea.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

I have been using the fitstar on my android for a few weeks and was looking for yoga sessions to alternate and stretch (since there is no strechting in Coach)

I would be great to have the fitstar yoga on the Android platform as well since I do not have an iphone.

Best Answer

I would have the yoga as well but have an android phone  Gutted

Best Answer