Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix surge's compatibility with Bluetooth headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As the title says, the compatibility of the surge doesn't allow for the songtrack to be accessed while also using bluetooth headphones while using Powerbeats 2 and Samsung Galaxy S5.

I believe a firmware update is in order to fix this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@DanK10 Just as a heads up, I've merged your post from the feature request board to the Android board to help keep the Community organized.

What you are describing sounds like a known limitation of Bluetooth, if you manage multiple connections on your mobile device simultaneous, you may have experience interruptions in your connections. Click here for more information.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Seriously, Whats the point of having music control if its not compatible with bluetooth headsets. To be honest that should of been a test case when using music control for the firmware programers. Bluetooth headsets have been around longer then the surge music control function. I really hope they step up there game. Apple already got rid of AUX port and trust me others will follow making the music control with bluetooth headsets useless. PLEASE UPDATE FIRMWARE on this expensive product.........Robot Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @Roe623! I think this is a really nice suggestion and it can benefit a lot of users. The best place to make this suggestion heard is the Feature Suggestion board. There you can create your own request or vote for a similar request. The ideas with more votes are taking in to consideration by our development team. 

Catch you later! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes