Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 is not tracking anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Scales and Fitbit 2 does not work correctly. Tryed your suggestions, not happy.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Lucymarie.

That sounds very frustrating, thanks for going through the troubleshooting steps.

Could you please confirm what troubleshooting steps you have gone through? Have you tried going through the troubleshooting steps on this article? That'd give me a very good idea of where to go next in regards to your Flex 2.

Also, could you go a bit more in-depth into what is happening with it? Do any lights turn on at all on your Flex 2? When did this start happening? Was it working correctly before? Does it have any battery? Have you tried to sync it to your account? What phone are you using to sync?

As for your scale, I'd recommend that you post on the Aria or Aria 2 boards, depending on which one you have. You should receive the help that you need over there. 

Finally, I have moved your post over to the Flex 2 board as I think it is better suited for it. 

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lucymarie.

That sounds very frustrating, thanks for going through the troubleshooting steps.

Could you please confirm what troubleshooting steps you have gone through? Have you tried going through the troubleshooting steps on this article? That'd give me a very good idea of where to go next in regards to your Flex 2.

Also, could you go a bit more in-depth into what is happening with it? Do any lights turn on at all on your Flex 2? When did this start happening? Was it working correctly before? Does it have any battery? Have you tried to sync it to your account? What phone are you using to sync?

As for your scale, I'd recommend that you post on the Aria or Aria 2 boards, depending on which one you have. You should receive the help that you need over there. 

Finally, I have moved your post over to the Flex 2 board as I think it is better suited for it. 

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes