Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex not syncing with Samsung Galaxy S4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have tried to set up my alta through app on Samsung Galaxy S5.  It's finding the tracker and gibeing me a 4 digit pin to enter but isn't connecting. I had a flex and have cleared all the data. Reinstalled app restarted bluetooth and none of this is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @bushbaby09, I noticed this is your first post, so let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

In order to set your tracker keep in mind you need to do the whole process through the Fitbit app. For more details  perhaps the following video might be of your help for setting up your tracker on a mobile device.

If you are following all the steps and the issue still persists, lets try the following troubleshooting steps: 

1. Turn your tracker off and back on using the instructions from this post shared by @DW50 if you have a Flex. Although on your post you mentioned about the Alta too, so if this is the correct tracker this other post will be more helpful for restart.
  2. Try the setup process again mentioned above.
  3. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your mobile device (turn it off and then back on).
  4. Try setting up your tracker again.

Hope this helps. Don't forget to keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Follow these easy instructions to learn how you can set up your Fitbit tracker using a smartphone. See more at www.fitbit.com/how-to
Best Answer