Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages not displaying after Samsung S7 software update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a FitBit Alta. When getting a text I have always been able to see who it is from and the message itself. Last week Samsung/Verizon pushed through their latest update and now I only get a message that I have a new message. It does not show who it is from or the text message itself. I am using Message+ and my carrier is Verizon. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @dam359, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I would recommend to try the following steps for troubleshooting: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app). It might be require to re-enable the notifications after the OS update you have received.

Give it a try and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi RobertoFitbit. I have spoken to both FitBit and Verizon. I have paired/unpaired, reset notifications, turned off, turned on. I am using Message+ and all my settings for both my Fitbit and Samsung Galaxy S7 are set to show content. My Fitbit app notifications are set to phone calls, Message+, and notification widget is enabled. Yesterday Verizon told me to set my Alta back to basic? However their instructions were not what was showing up on my FitBit. Really disappointed that I can't get this resolved.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes