Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This really is unacceptable. My husband's died. I called and they sent a replacement. That died after less than a week. Then I came down with a cold and didn't wear my Charge for a day and a half. Now IT'S dead. CS rep said my Fitbit wasn't registered, even though I have an account and have been using my FB. This really sucks.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DizzyBritches I recommend charging your Flex for about 2-3 hours and then attempting a restart by following the instructions here. That should get you Flex back up and running.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
A replacement HR Charge, not a replacement husband.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DizzyBritches I recommend charging your Flex for about 2-3 hours and then attempting a restart by following the instructions here. That should get you Flex back up and running.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Erick, yes! I revived both my husband's Charge HR and mine. Thank you so much.
Best Answer
0 Votes
But it wasn't my Flex that was unresponsive. I used to have a Flex and now I have a Charge HR. Apparently Fitbit isn't aware that we have Charges. Our Fitbits work fine with our phone Fitbit apps so I don't know what the problem with registration is.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have no idea what the serial numbers are or how to register our Charges at this date.
Best Answer
0 Votes