Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food issues on Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues with the food portion loading on the Android app. It either takes forever to go to enter food or even look at where I am calories wise, or it won't load at all. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix for it? It is not a connectivity issue because I am on Wi-Fi. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello sweetie @Pompom24! A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Woman Very Happy

Thanks for reporting this issues! Can you please confirm that your Fitbit App is up to date, currently should be running Version 2.51. Have you tried to log food entries using the phone data? I've just tried to do so using WiFi but it might be that the signal you're using is too weak. Is worth it to try that! I'd like to know if you have the same issue with all option to enter food for example (frequent, recent, custom, bar code.)

You can try to log out and force quite the App before trying again if you have the same issue.

Please keep me posted! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
I was able to get it fixed. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it has been working fine since then. Thanks for the help though!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

Hi @Pompom24, thanks for getting back! Awesome resolution, very smart of you! In case that you notice anything else in the Fitbit App please let us know. I'm glad to see that  this option is working fine now! Cat Very Happy

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

Have a good one! Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes