Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends List Not Showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The friends tab on the app for PC and for Android has disappeared....as in, it is nonexistent.  Anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Bhramari its nice to see you again. Your post caught my attention since this is not a normal behavior of your Dashboard. How it goes so far? is the issue still persisting?

I have reviewed my own online Dashboard and my Android app and the friend list is available. Have you review if these tiles are not hidden on your online Dashboard?

To add tiles to the Fitbit dashboard, do the following: 
1. Double click the list icon, found in the upper left of the main dashboard page. 
2. Check the box of the tile or tiles that you would like on your dashboard. 
3. Select “Done.”

In the Android app if you are located in the US; with the latest update you'll see now your friends in the Community Tab right next to the new feed feature. If you are located outside the US the friend list still is in the same spot. For what I recommend in case the issue persists the steps of the following post.

See you around and let me know if it helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The tiles aren't hidden.   They were always there until they no longer were, without me changing anything.

There is not "list" in the upper left hand corner of the app for my phone or PC.

And as it turns out, the recent update hides the friends list on both the Android app and the app for Windows 10 PC.  It's now under the "community tab.   I don't agree with this change.  And I definitely don't agree with updates changing things, and Fitbit not notifying us of these changes.
-   B

Best Answer