Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends list missing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My friends list was glitching since oct. But it wasn't a big issue. It just showed that I had an unread message that wouldn't go away. That is resolved, however all my friends have disappeared and instead there is a message that says my phone can not connect. This is a huge problem for me. I just purchased 2 fit bits for my son and his wife so we could be friends. Now this problem with my friends list has defeated the whole purpose of the fitbits I bought them. Do I need to return their fitbits? Because they don't need them if they can't be my friends.
Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Your theory would fit me too, I have had an account for a couple years and had been using Windows Phone, my problem cropped up when I bought an Alta and switched to Android to be able to use it. My husband created his account at the same time I switched and he has no problems.

Won't I lose all my lifetime achievements if I just create a new account? That would be a bummer. Please, Fitbit staff, would someone look into this theory about old vs new accounts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem in my Google pixel and my wife aslo on her nexus 6p. I created a new account and it is working fine

Best Answer
0 Votes

@92slammer thank you for the post.  I'm glad I was able to help. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes