Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not showing up on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since last week my steps don't show up on my Android. I've had my flex for about a year and it's worked fine until now. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and a flex. I've read all of the suggestions but none of them help. I have no hidden tiles, no "edit" button, nothing. Here is my dashboard: 

Fitbit.PNG

I have no way to hide or unhide any tiles, I have tried every button and option and nothing. The fitbit isn't much help if I can't see how many steps I've taken. 

I should add I have uninstalled and re-installed the app several times, I have re-added the device, I have restarted my phone. 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@kajackson Thanks for being part of the Fitbit Community! The only reason why that may be happening is because your tracker is not paired to your account. It got unpaired for some reason. I recommend following these set up steps for Android devices to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I had tried your suggestion several times before I posted my question and it didn't work. NOTHING worked until today, I mentioned to a friend at work about my issue, and she told me to reset my  Fitbit with the little hole on the charger. I just did it, and it worked! Why did I not see this suggestion in any of the answers anywhere? So simple! 

Thanks, 

Karen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kajackson Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear that you are back on track now. Actually, on the link I left on my post above, you can find the restart steps for the Fitbit Flex! Smiley Happy Hopefully, this will help other users who might be experiencing this same kind of trouble. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with, check this friends thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Wink

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes