Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hey everyone, I'm Stephanie, 19 years old and I am all new to fitbit (just got mine yesterday) and am looking for some friends to connect with for motivation and challenges. At this point i am focused on weight lifting and some cardio like cycling or going on walks.Smiley Happy I really want to up my daily activity though, which this watch is probably just perfect for. Looking forward to meeting y'all, feel free to add me, bc i have no clue how to add friends just yet Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Hi, all! None of my friends use Fitbit, which means that I could really use some!

My current step goal is set to 5,000 daily due to a knee injury and working from home. I'd love to be friends with folks of all activity levels, but keep my step goal in mind if you get many more steps in and want someone to challenge you. I'm not that person quite yet! I plan to increase my step count once I get cleared by my physical therapist, but until then that's where I'm at. 

My profile - https://www.fitbit.com/user/4VHDTS

Best Answer
Hi! Looking for fitbit friends! Add me! 😁
Best Answer
Hey everyone!
I am new to fitbit and i am looking for friends to start exciting challenges. Feel free to add me ☺
https://www.fitbit.com/user/525DYJ
Best Answer
Hi I'm in extreme hiker but most my friends are not lol I like to meet new friends I have some awesome competition feel free to add me so I can have some more fun
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm new to fitbit and would love some friends to do challenges with, add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all ! 

So im super new to fitbit, today is my first day! Im 20 and from london. Im really hoping that making some friends will motivate me to continue with my goals.. and a little friendly competition is always nice ey? Feel to free to add! 

Spoiler
🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5287Z8 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not new to fitbit,but a lot of my friends are gone.:( I need some new ones who enjoy challenges! Please add me, https://www.fitbit.com/user/2TSBV4 Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys! I need fitbit friends, please add me. I'm 31 and average 10 000 steps a day. I'm not a crazy hiker, but I like to reach my daily goal, and it's more fun with a bit of a challenge 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I'm new to Fitbit, I have a few collegues added and would be good to add friends to have challenges with to keep moving. Had my Fitbit 1 week and most steps is 17,000 in a day, and avg. 12,000. I have lost 4lbs this week logging food and burning the calories 🙂 Feel free to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Morning user,

I just recently got my charge 2 and have Bering enjoying it. Last week I was invited to a challenge and loved how motivated I got for the week. I love to have a few more friends to do some healthy competition with. I'm a single mom of 2 wit a desk job. I'm not to out of shape but just live to me more and make some friends to encourage me to get my booty in gear.
Candimae
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello I'm looking for some friends to challenge, inspire, get know. I'm in MN and don't really take advantage of the beauty here. I'm newish to this Fitbit life. My user name is @Lightfooted
Candimae
Best Answer
I'm also new to this. I have no idea how to request anyone so if your open to a new friend I'll accept lol
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok so i guess i should give some info lol. Im in arizona like to hike and i average about 20k a day more on days i play 🏈 or 🏀. Just looking for some friends to compete with
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi!

Add me! 😊 I have got my Fitbit today and looking to do lots of challenges 😀
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey. Feel free to add me. I'm ranging from 10-13k steps daily. I've had my Fitbit for about a month and enjoying it.

Add me if you need motivation or a cheeky challenge or 2.

😊
Best Answer
0 Votes
add me if you would like a bit of competition!! 😁

You'll probably win lol 😂
Best Answer

Looking for fitbit friends. I have had my fitbit since around May. I had to switch to a fitbit from a jawbone up. So I lost all my friends in the switch. I'm looking for people around 10k to 13k. I was doing about 10k to 13k. The last 4 week I have only been doing about 6k. Just looking to get back up to 10k range and thought some friends in that range would be motivating. 

Best Answer

Looking for friends! =]

Best Answer
Looking for friends...
Best Answer