Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

My user name is Stacykdj.  I would love to be your friend.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the Fitbit world and looking for some new friends who are aiming to get their 10k steps in daily too. I sometimes struggle to reach my target, so having others with the same goal would encourage me more 🙂

Best Answer

So yesterday I added a few friends from here and for some reason no one is showing up in my friends list. So not sure what the issue is. Looking for friends to do challenges with so if anyone wants to add me hopefully it will work.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums everyone @Jworrell08 @Catjjax @HJinsweden @alwaysfree12 @Stacykdj @Puja_x @sjhecek @Love2Sail😀 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm new to the fitbit community, just started yesterday ^^. Hope to get some friends to make it more fun and stay motivated to keep moving. 

Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend for the challenges. 

Best Answer

58yo. walk and hike a lot, and a complete Fitbit freak, Join me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just joined but I’ll try my best haha. I’m not really good at this stuff anyways. I’ll try to be active lol.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m quite new to Fitbit. Hoping to make some new friends. My average steps a day is around 8000. Add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I’m a Fitbit vet but got a new Fitbit and account because I’d almost maxed my distance badges and I wanted to get them all over again. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fitness freak. It took me years to get those badges, and I made many friends along the way!

new account means starting with no friends! I love challenges, especially when folks actually talk to each other a little bit and cheer each other on. Please friend me! Would especially like to connect with other women. I’m 32 with no children but many interests, living on the east coast. Thanks for adding me! 

Best Answer

Hello,

I'm looking for new friends to keep motivated! I'm a 34 y.o who loves walking. If anyone wants to add me, please do and lets get stepping!

Best Answer

Hey Everyone!

I am looking for others to chat with, I dont care if its on messenger or on fitbit. I have been struggling to find others to share a fitness journey with- talk about food and exercises, tips and advice. I have been having a hard time finding others in my life who are willing to consistently put forth effort and continue to try- I often lose motivation when everyone around me slacks off. 
I am hoping that we could do a lot of the games and challenges each week as well, such as the bingo. 
Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message!  
For sure add me to all the bingo and fitness games!

Best Answer

Looking for cancer survivors. Add me and message me also

Best Answer

Hey fitbit friends, 

I'm new to the fitbit forums, would love a new FB buddy or two.  I'm also pretty new to the fitness world - recently I fell in love with boxing and have lost 12kg training over the last 4 months.  Pretty keen to celebrate other's wins too! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Best Answer

Looking for a workout accountability friends.  I'm 59 years old and have been on disability for 10 years

Best Answer

brand new here, just looking for people to keep me on track and do challenges with 🙂 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @rtaylor15 @DoveSerpent @chutneygrrl @Fin_M @Bustabeum😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

If anyone wants to be my friend and do challenges, add me! I have been a member of fitbit for 5 years and get around 20k steps a day.

Best Answer