Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Looking for friends to compete in challenges and increase my daily steps.  My current daily average is 8,000 steps a day.

Best Answer

Me too! How do I add you though? What’s your email or username? 

Best Answer

Looking to add friends. https://www.fitbit.com/user/8VBY98

Best Answer

My username is signebennett if you want to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Awesome idea! I'm looking to add some people so I can do challenges!

Best Answer

It's great to see you around participating in the Community forums for the first time, welcome! 

Feel free to share any stories, tips, suggestions or experiences here on the discussion forums of the Community @Peace3550 @Cemetery__Girl @missjones1988 @SunsetRunner @Brad21 @_Jacques_ @Pedrot @Ash-8 @Praline @calmalmom @Kris6026 @dpwhitewolf @Signebennett @Jacquie789

Let us know about your Fitness or weigh loss journey 😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Just getting started with Fitbit and not very many people I know have one so I’m looking for friends to compete with. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Looking forward to the challenges!

Best Answer

Sent you a friend request. Look forward to doing some challenges!

Best Answer

Just sent you a friend request!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m after fitbit friends! Feel free to add me! I have become a bit complacent, depression started to take over, but I’m trying to get back to walking at least 3 times a week. 
interested in friends to do challenges & play bingo with!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great, welcome to the Community forums @Mom_Wife_Me!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I’m looking for friends to do challenges with! You can add me by my username ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I'm a 30 year old who has been sedentary for far too long. Some spinal injuries and general shame on how out of shape I'm in has made me really want to incorporate daily movement and activity into my everyday life. Please add me if you're looking for some (very) noncompetitive challenge buddy 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, i'm new here & looking for some friends.

F36, love travel 

-----------------------------------

Looking for fitbit-friends. Feel free to add my to your friends (challanges :walking, bike) 

Best Answer

Excellent, you've come to the right place then @Mom_Wife_Me, welcome to the Community forums!   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello active people!

Please invite me to join your weekly or weekend challenges ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some new friends to motivate me to do more challenges and up my steps! I average +-10,000 a day.  Thanks!

Best Answer
Great!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I also need some friends to start challenges! Please add me! 😊

Best Answer

I sent a couple of friend requests. I’m looking for friends to do challenges and bingo with. I’ve lost a lot of weight, and I want to keep it off and stay active...especially with winter months coming up. Staying active also helps my depression and anxiety, and I see I’m not alone in that! Most of my Fitbit friends no long use it, so I’m hoping to find active people on here to add. Thanks! 🙂 

Best Answer