Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips to Be Stress-Free Before Your Wedding

Let's help our new friend @Opalgirlelly with some knowledge and tips on how to prepare her body and mind during this wonderful and exciting time! 🍃

As she is looking for new friends, feel free to add her on your list. I already said this, but I'll say it again, congratulations girl!!! I'm happy to know that you're starting a new time in your life. We hope to give you some useful tips to prepare yourself for your wedding. 

I think that bridal beauty starts from the inside out, so setting some healthy habits early will ensure you feel your absolute best when the big day comes. I'll start with something simple that might happens to all of us during this period of time.

Manage Your Stress Levels 🎯

• According to experts, pre-wedding jitters are a perfectly normal part of the process. It's completely natural to feel anxious as you approach a big life milestone, that's why you need to take care of yourself. Self care might be super trendy right now, but it's for good reason. My advice is to take some time to clear your head of worries and just be grateful for all the things you've done and received until now. You can do some meditation time or just write down how you feel, this is a safe and accessible way for you to express the emotions you've been bottling up. 
  • Take opportunities where people see problems. This past year has shown us that so much can happen outside of our control. So, rather than feeling down that we don’t have all the answers, see it as an opportunity to be a little more open and accepting to new or different opportunities. 
  • Look for the best training program for you and set a routine, this will offer you structure and consistency when motivation is lacking, this can help enormously. Just follow your program and you'll get the results.

Do you have any other tip? @Glenda @alexthecat @SteppingBooks @betpchem @DramaQueenDiva @emili @Jotex @NellyG    

Engagement Marriage Romantic - Free photo on Pixabay

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My only tip: just to enjoy the moment.  Life is too short!  Don't get all caught up in the wedding planning, just enjoy each other.  Congrats @Opalgirlelly 

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I'll add >> Don'​t Stop Dating, 😊 even after you get married, keep dating once in a while! And I agree with you @DramaQueenDiva, life's too short.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Congratulations!! I may be the worst person to offer advice since I didn't do a big wedding and watching some of the drama through the years with friends and family,  I still wouldn't. But, here is what I have learned.. you will never make everyone happy.  You will make yourself crazy trying, but someone will always have something to say. The two most important people are you and your partner.  Be firm on the things you definitely want and let the rest go. It will make it easier on you. And bonus will create the illusion of good will and flexibility.  Who cares if your mom want salad over soup. Let her have it. You'll eat soup on your honeymoon. Who cares if aunt Martha wants to bring her babysitters grandpa as her date. An hour after the wedding it will be the best wedding story on the planet. Don't squabble on principle. Squabble over the non negotiable. And use sunscreen!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Congratulations! My best advice is to delegate what you can. There are so many details and it's just too much for one person to do everything. Decide what things are absolutely have to have your attention. If you can find a few trusted friends or family members to manage some of the other things, that may help reduce your stress levels. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I think this is a beautiful time and definitely a great experience since everything is new. Getting engaged is a huge decision so it's no surprise that there's a definite change in your relationship once you agree to tie the knot. You'll feel a difference in your relationship, but also between your relationship and the rest of the world. So I also think it's best to take a some time to take decisions with your fiancée and take every opportunity to stay connected. I got married almost two years ago and I really enjoyed that time. 😍

Best Answer
0 Votes