Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

hi everyone i'm gaston  phillip well to be honest at first i did'nt really like been bothered about exercise or workout either way but then again during summer i was with my uncle he loves body building, exercise .i saw that he attracted feminine gender i was like it wont be a bad idea if i try working i started back in 2017 but then fastforward to when  i noticed that it helped my mental health. it causes someone to be focused truth be told i don't like been distracted been able to focus even in exercise,bodybuilding e.t.c made me to focus on other aspect of my life well

i do like making friends would.feel free to add me up so we can share experiences .new here hope i'm welcomed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m new to Fitbit and just looking for people to keep me motivated or groups to increase my involvement in the community.  At 15k daily but looking to increase my activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. 

I'm looking for friends to encourage me to be more active and to take part in challenges. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I'm based in NZ.  I'm really motivated by the challenges, and would really like to become friends with people who regularly do group challenges .  I'm not doing big numbers of steps at the moment, as I likely have osteoarthritis in knee....so just want to encourage myself to do some regular walking.

S

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I'm not a contest runner, I'm just trying to keep myself moving and healthy due to several medical conditions, but I welcome any new friends who are positive and motivating for someone like myself.

Best Answer

Okay I'm in

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I just recently got a Fitbit and I’m looking for some friends to do some challenges with!

Best Answer

Hey, I'm 43, live in MIchigan, USA and love doing challenges. I usually have five going each week to keep myself motivated to get more steps in, and would love have some new friends to add that want to particpate (or want to add me to theirs!)

Friends from other countries? Even cooler! Love it! Would love to meet you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Just started using Fitbit. I'd like to get some more friends to compete with. On my work days I do about 9k a day, on my days off (Tue-Wed) I do over 20k. Looking for Friends with similar numbers, to make it more fun! Hopefully the numbers will grow!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/8RGNNN

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Everyone,

I want to make new friends, join challenges, and be more active, feel free to add me. 😁

Best Answer

What’s your username?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I'm looking for Fitbit friends to participate in challenges. 😃

Best Answer

Hey there!!!

I'm looking for others like myself to stay motivated with walking challenges and anything fitness. Feel free to add me by email or username.

Best Answer

Hello everyone, just recently reset my account after a long time not using it. I am looking for those that want to participate in challenges and keep each other motivated. Please feel free to add me and lets get moving. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

if being a non marathon runner is a requirement ... I'm in

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently none of my IRL friends use Fitbit regularly...so I'm interested in connecting with new friends and trying out an occasional challenge.  I have a day job that results in a lot of sitting so I try to balance that with getting outdoors and running, walking, biking, and gardening.  I try to get at least 10K steps a day and tend to average a bit more.  My primary goals are to keep my weight down, stay strong, and stay in shape enough to do lots of running on the beach and hiking.  Feel free to send me a request.

Best Answer
Feel free to hit me up at this email address
Best Answer

Hey! I'm looking for some friends to join challenges with as it helps with holding myself accountable for my health and not many of my irl friends use fitbit 🙂 main goal it to shift my lockdown 30lbs! 

I work a 9- 5 (often longer hours than this) from home but love the workweek hustle(think that's what it's called) to keep myself moving - also up for any other challenges so please add! 

Best Answer

Looking for friends to help motivate each other through challenges - 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/26J67F

Best Answer