Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Tracked Hike Disappeared!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I recently went hiking and I used my Samsung S7 and I turned on the Fitbits GPS tracking and told it was doing a hike.

After my hike was over I clicked the finish button and it pulled up the GPS map. Now that I am home I'd like to go back and look at the map - however it is gone! I have looked in Tracked Exercises on the app, and I've looked in Logged activities online. My hike isn't even there as being recorded. I have a walk recorded with no map and that is all!

Please help - where did my Hike and map go??? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Durring your hike @Ame-san was pause pressed then resumed? This is one kniwn reason to cause  the loss of the map.

The other reason has not been identified.

I noticed that your posted a question about your app in the Blaze hardware forum. Why not use the multisport sport mode called Hike with its connected GPS, that may be found directly on the Blaze. You get real time updates right on the wrist, and after a sync the map is found in the event logged?

Best Answer

I have a similar issue.  A walk I tracked with the app has apparently lost the map data.  It still shows as logged exercise, but tapping on it brings up the map tab which is blank white.  There is also duplicate walk exercise which has limited data, like it was auto detected.  

I did not pause the exercise at any point.  The app frequently has issues after finishing an exercise, and can not display the map of the completed exercise.  This usually fixes itself after forcing the app to close and opening it again, but this time no such luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked for a map through your exercise log on the web? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The web site shows only one walk, with limited information.  The weird one with the blank map tab doesn't show up at all.  

Best Answer
0 Votes