Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 - Syncing removes data!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app on my Note 4 no longer syncs properly. When I look at my FitBit dashboard on a computer, I can see my sleep data, the walk I took this morning, steps, etc. On my phone app, sleep and exercise all show big zeros.

When I tried to sync to the app a few minutes ago, it updated my step count, and changes the for stairs count and miles walked, and hart rte, to zero on all of them. Force-closing the app and opening it again made no difference. Eventually I tapped on sleep to see mroe data, and when I got back to the phone app dashboard everything slowly, slowly, updated to match the computer website dashboard.

This has been going on since yesterday. Has anyone had similar experiences?

The CHarge HR is a brand new replacement for a broken one. I added it as a replacement device Wednesday evening with no issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dragon1ady Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Sometimes the app dashboard will take a while to update the data for it to match the one on the online dashboard. Make sure you have updated the app (follow my steps on that post) to its latest version. You can also log out from the app, reboot your phone, and then log back in. 

Try that out and let me know if it makes any difference. Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@dragon1ady Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Sometimes the app dashboard will take a while to update the data for it to match the one on the online dashboard. Make sure you have updated the app (follow my steps on that post) to its latest version. You can also log out from the app, reboot your phone, and then log back in. 

Try that out and let me know if it makes any difference. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

The weird syncing behavior has almost stopped. It keeps coming back twice a week or so.

The app updates automatically, and almost always wants me to reboot my phone after the update. I've noticed that after a reboot everything is normal for several days, so I'm blaming my Note 4 for causing the weird behavior to return. After seeing your post I rebooted the phone and the syncing became normal again, so even though it keeps coming back, I at least know how to fix the issue now.

Thanks! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dragon1ady Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear that you are back on track now! Hopefully, this will help other users that may experience this same issue.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes