Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connecting with S7 Edge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to add the alta to my device. I have the s7 edge. It says it finds the tracker, but then pops up saying it is not working. I also tried on my iPhone and laptop and none will work with this.. I'm getting frustrated. My zip syncs perfectly fine with everything.. and yes the alta is fully charged.. help please

Moderator edit: Subject clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mhenderson225, hope you're doing great! Welcome! I'm really happy to hear you are using the Alta tracker, this is an awesome device. 

In regard to your current situation, the Galaxy S7 Edge is still not a supported syncing device, this is why you might be having some syncing issues. At the moment, there isn't an update in when this device will be compatible, however, keep an eye on our website or this article for any news on this.

If you have other questions, let me know. Robot Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't Fitbit give a time scale for making Galaxy S7 Edge compatible?

I have just bought a phone and am disappointed to find that I can't sync my Fitbit Flex on it.

Can't take my computer on holiday with me!

I was considering upgrading to a Fitbit Alta but I certainly won't do that if I can't sync it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey my friend @PatriciaFl, it's nice to see you around the Community! You should take a look to @ErickFitbit's suggestion in this post. It contains the response to your inquries.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer