Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 wont sync to Charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

2 issues here.

1. My fitbit won't sync to my Blue Tooth. It keeps giving me the Error message "Unable to communicate with Charge" and when trying to sync, a similar message on the app end. I have updated the app, reset my phone and device, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. No luck.

2. The charge doesn't last more than 24 hours. I am now plugging it in every evening. I have cleaned my device witha dry toothbrush gently as recommended in the forum.

Could the two issues be related?

NOTE- I am travelling and am without the computer doggle to sync. Relying on mobile device.

Thanks!

Christa

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @cmalsb20. Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself. About the syncing inconvenience, could you please tell me which phone you have so I can provide you the correct instructions? In the meantime, please check that it is a compatible mobile device. About the battery, check this post where @AlvaroFitbit is providing a good troubleshoot about this.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is something going on with androids in general? My flex won't sync with my note 5 this morning.
Best Answer
0 Votes