Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 8 syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having trouble syncing galaxy note 8 with the Charge2. I have been trying for hours and it won't sync. The tracker Is paired with my phone but it won't sync to The app

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

I don't have the note 8, yet, note 4, don't have Charge 2, Charge HR, but it hasn't synced in two days all of the sudden. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
So it maybe an app issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Leisaac1992, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community and thank you for sharing with us your are experiencing the same issue @Tetriscat.

I was around and I saw you are experiencing syncing issues with your trackers. I'm wondering if you have tried any troubleshooting step so far?

I recommend to take a look at this post for some additional help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I will give it a few things to try.  I turned off my bluetooth connection and turned back on, multiple times.  I see it listed on my bit account, both my trackers are listed.  was working fine, I feel its the update that happened, and will look through the phone to see if there is another.  I have already turned the phone on and off, more then once, for updates to it.  so far nothing is helping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all the trouble shooting steps as well as customer support
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having trouble with the fitbit app today (9.27.2017). I haven't been able to sync my fitbit with the app all morning and now I can't even log in. My fitbit and app haven't synced since last night. Seems to be an app issue. I am also on note 8.

Best Answer
0 Votes
its been a frustrating day. I restarted my phone. I took the battery out and tried again. I took the app off my phone and reinstalled it. I'll gather and try to resync it on the computer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get my Charge 2 to notify me of texts or phone calls from my Galaxy S8 Note. Any ideas. I have reset Charge 2 and Galaxy S8 Note. I also uninstalled the app and reinstalled. No luck

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my Note 8.  My tracker won't auto sync which also makes notifications unusable. I have to open the app everytime I in want to track an exercise.  I've tried all troubleshooting options. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem after a trip to AZ.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had multiple issues with it not syncing, and currently it will not register my heart beat.

Best Answer

I did completely charge it, rebooted and then it finally synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been able to sync, since I updated the app 3 days ago. I have a flex two and a galaxy S8. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it to sync,  but but not sure how and it skipped a days steps and sleep pattern on my Note 8/FB CHARGE 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Had there been a solution to this? I'm having the same sync issues with my samsung note 8 and charge 2. I've tried troubleshooting with no luck. 

Best Answer
I just kept trying to resync over and over and eventually it did do it.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I replaced my fit, again. I'm on my third different one, but I like the reminders and feel good since I'm moving more. I just won't over invest in them for they don't seem to last a year or 18 months tops.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto, 

An idea when will you support the Note 8. I've been using the flex with iPhone since 2013 and never faced an issue. I bought the iconic recently and it worked flawlessly with iPhone. But with Note 8 (which I also bought recently) it doesn't. it sets up and syncs for the first time and then stops. I tried all your troubleshooting tips and every possible solution. 

If I go back to iPhone, it works perfectly again.

Any expected time to support the note 8?

Best Answer

its also worth mentioning that I have the Alta and it works with the Note 8 on and off. frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes