Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S8 MobileTrack Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Galaxy s8 paired with a Alta HR on the release notes of version 2.62 of the Android App indicated that mobiletrack support had been added for the Galaxy S8. After following the directions on the help site the app does not give me the option of enabling this functionality for the s8. I verified device compatibility on the fitbit site and it says it does not support mobile track even though the release indicates that mobiletrack support has been added for the Galaxy s8. I am a little confused with the misleading information any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Hi Roberto

I am looking to purchase a Fitbit Versa. I have just installed the app on my Samsung S8+ to try it out but my steps are not being tracked. Read previous posts regarding MobileTrack but I cannot see the option. Are there any plans to add this functionality in the next release?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mobiletrack started working for my S8+ about a month ago. The option to add my phone showed up at the bottom of the screen that displays all of the different FitBit wrist bands.
d

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes